FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2015: Noon – 8 pm
SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, 2015: 10 am – 8 pm
SUNDAY, AUGUST 9, 2015: 10 am – 5 pm
LOCATION: Lake Street and Hennepin Avenue and “The Mall” in Southwest Minneapolis.
- Professional works of art ranging from limited editions to one-of-a-kind treasures in each of 12 media including sculpture, painting, ceramics, jewelry, mixed media, and more. Over 350 talented fine artists from around the world!
- Tomorrow’s Stars youth art fair in Calhoun Square – the future of the Uptown Art Fair
- Festival food and ice-cold beverages from over 20 vendors
- Non-stop entertainment – ranging from reggae to magic – on the performance stage located in the parking lot at 2841 Hennepin Ave S
- Wine for tasting and purchase in the newly expanded outdoor wine garden located at 2841 Hennepin Ave S parking lot
- Interactive art activities at the Family Imagination Station
- A Culinary Arts Competition pairing up local chefs and artists to compete while creating dazzling art